No matter what the species, the greatest survivors are the one's who adapt. Our cities toughest are not just the people but the pigeons. Half-eaten sandwiches in a garbage pail covered with coffee residue and dog poop bags? Nooooo problem. They'll figure out how to turn that frightening hunk of pail-filler into a digestive diamond. The majestic pigeon, assembled from fruits and vegetables, and printed on a 100% cotton shell, having a two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve. Made to last. Just like every other New Yorker.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.