The idea of wanting to get up close to and hug a snuggly, poofy polar bear is an idea many of us would love to do. (You can thank the Jungle Book maybe for that one.) But definitely don't do that. Because they have snuggly teeth and snuggly 10" claws too.
You can however get a little closer to one that's much safer to be in bodily contact with. Enter, polar bear organic tee. For both men and women... hence, unisex. Order this tee and enjoy the comfort of a truly 100% organic cotton that is grown and harvested without any fertilizers and pesticides. The high-quality ringspun cotton yarns make sure that the fabric is extra soft and durable. If you’re looking to invest in ethical clothing that is sure to last and has a low environmental impact, look no further. The polar bears will thank you for it. Well, don't expect a gift basket in the mail from them or anything, but they'll definitely be stoked you're helping protect the environment.
• 100% certified organic ringspun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (150 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with self-fabric tape
• Sideseam construction
• Double-needle cover stitched seams
• Low environmental impact
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping